AACR is large, professional association working toward the cure and prevention of cancer. Their progress and success depend upon the dedication of our member scientists and a committed staff to help support our mission.
AACR offers a unique opportunity for the qualified individual to make a difference, by becoming part of its committed staff. They have a comprehensive benefits package, which includes medical, dental and life insurance, tuition assistance, and other benefits. Their Headquarters is conveniently located in the vicinity of historic Independence Mall in Old City Philadelphia, accessible to various types of public transportation.
To expand their efforts to influence additional funding for cancer research, they have recently opened the AACR Washington, DC Office, which now houses the Office of Science Policy & Legislative Affairs.
Current Job Listings:
- Membership Services Coordinator
- Advertising Sale Coordinator
- Associate Director, Public Affairs
- Director, Individual and Planned Living
- Senior Corporate and Foundation Relations Officer
- Executive Office Administrator
- Senior Government Affairs Analyst
- Managing Director, Science Policy and Government Affairs
- Director of Development Operations
- Coordinator, Constituency Programs
- Director of Scientific Review Administration
If you are interested in anything this Association has to offer, you can learn more at their career opportunities homepage.